Admin & Finance Assistant
We are looking for an Admin and Finance Assistant to support our day-to-day operations.
This person’s responsibilities include processing invoices, maintaining records and providing administration support to the Office manager, they should be highly organised and able to multitask with ease.
• Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
• Provide administrative support
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Bank reconciliations; sub – contractor invoicing & payments
• Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
• Process bank deposits
• Month end supplier statements reconciliations
• Processing credit card & direct debit transactions.
• Manage and aid compliance of company Integrated Management system to ensure company maintains ISO accreditations
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
• Proven work experience in a similar role
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office with advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
• Familiarity with accounting software preferable (e.g. Sage)
• Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills